Saturday, May 14, 2011

All posts have been restored!!

Yay!  Happy to say that all information that was "lost" is now back on the blog!  Please let me know if you can provide some salt dough for our physical maps.  :)  We are also still looking for parent volunteers for Tuesday afternoon.  If interested respond to the "Parent Help Needed" post below.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  Maybe I'll see some of you at Fair Diddley on Sunday!  :)

K5- I also think I fixed the States and Capitals link.  Try it out and let me know!

3 comments:

A25 said...

Mrs.Wagner i tried the states and capitals practice and it still does not work.

Mrs.Wagner said...

Hmmm..........I just tried them and they both work from my home computer. Have your parents check your Internet settings. We can also try from school.

A25 said...

No i will ask my dad and see what is going on.