Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thank you!!!

Thank you to all that stopped by to see us today at our classroom picnic.  It was so wonderful to see all of you.  I really enjoyed our chat on the blankets.  It was awesome to hear about your summer adventures and catch up with your lives.  
It also sounds like you have been doing a great job with your summer reading.  Remember, you still have lots of time if you haven't started!  Again, thank you so much for coming, it has been the highlight of my week so far!

Keep posting to the blog!  It's fun to hear from you!

Love, 
Mrs. Wagner  :)

4 comments:

K19 said...

I had lots of fun with you too, Mrs. Wagner! I'm at my Grandma and Grandpa's house right now. Tomorrow we are going to check out Kaskaskia, IL, which was the original capitol of Illinois. I saw it on "How the States Got Their Shapes".

Mrs.Wagner said...

You have Mr. Wagner and I hooked on that show. We now watch it every week thanks to your suggestion! :)
Enjoy your time with your grandparents! :)

B2 said...

my xtra math profile was some how deleted and i dont have the paper with the code.

Mrs.Wagner said...

I know, I think they wiped the accounts for summer. I have to email the company. I've been on vacation for a week so I apologize. Look again in a couple of days......