Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to school letters

Hi Everyone-

     Hopefully you received your back to school letter from me this week!  I've been working in our classroom this week to get things up and running for us!  :) Check out some of the new features on the blog.   I'm looking forward to hearing all about your summers and about the new goals you have for yourself this upcoming school year.

     Be sure to think of three goals for yourself and complete the worksheet that came in the letter.  You will need these the first day of school so bring them with you!  :)

Please post a quick hello to everyone below.  Feel free to share something about summer, a feeling you have about starting 5th grade, or even just give us a quick shout out!  :)

Parents - Check out the post below this one for some school supply deals!
Hope you see you Wednesday evening..........(if not Thursday morning bright and early)

Mrs. Wagner  :)

8 comments:

r11 said...

My summer has been great. I dont want to go to 5th grade.

K19 said...

Hi 5LW! I can't wait to see you all on the first day of school!

N21 said...

hi Mrs. Wagner, I am really excited about being in your class this year. I can't wait to meet you too.

a23 said...

today i swam in the gulf of mexico

Mrs.Wagner said...

Thanks everyone for posting. R11, I agree it is hard to get back into the routine of school. I hope you'll love 5th grade once it gets started!

B15 said...

Hey Mrs.Wagner I collected over 200 BOX Tops for the class!!!! And I read at least 10 books from the Young Adult Section from the library!!!- :P

H24 said...

my book is now shiloh

Mrs. Wagner said...

B15 - I love that you're saving those box tops for us! I too have been saving, however I have no where near 200! You rock!