Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Long Weekend

Students-

   I know you are probably loving this long weekend off!  :)) Don't forget to please post your WEB book to the Google Doc on the blog.  Many titles are still missing.  You should be getting a big head start on your new book and book diary this weekend.  Be sure to read and have your book here prepared for WEB groups on Tuesday.

Parents-
  It's been a pleasure meeting with you and discussing the progress of your child so far in 5th grade.  Thank you for taking the time to come and see me!

Post something fun you have planned for your long weekend..... :))

9 comments:

J1 said...

Going to Pittsburgh To watch the Steelers at Heinz field.

B2 said...

I really have nothing planned

K18 said...

I am going to an apple orchard today and tomorrow my grandparents are coming to see me perform a dance at the Blue Streaks football game!

Mrs.Wagner said...

Wow J1 - what an exciting event! I hope you have a wonderful time! Go Steelers! (you know I'm a Bears fan, but it would be awesome for them to win while you are there)

K18, have a wonderful time at the orchard and good luck with your dance. You have a beautiful day for both!
:))

B2 - I hope you find something fun to do today and tomorrow!
Mrs. Wagner

A12 said...

Thurday night, I'm going to have a slumber party with some of my friends. My sister will have some friends, I will have some, and my cousin will be there, too. It's going to be SOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

H22 said...

I am grass sledding with my friends. Grass sledding is where we hook up a sled to the back of the fourwheeler and then my dad drives the four wheeler aand you sit on the sled. I fell off and hurt my shoulder earlier on this week!

G6 said...

Having a bon fire on Saturday and on Monday I'm going hiking at White Pines in Oregon, Illinois.

B3 said...

Nothing planed. Hows Springfield?

Anonymous said...

M19 said my new web book is Overlord. Its about WWII. I had a friend over and I went mini golfing and on go-karts.