Friday, November 4, 2011

DARE Graduation

Today we had a wonderful day celebrating the DARE graduation of our 5th grade students.  :))  The graduation was followed by pizza lunch and cake. (generously donated by the PTO) Students had some time outside and we played some games in the classroom.

Thank you to Officer Gustis for the wonderful DARE experience and thanks to those family and community members that took time from their day to celebrate with us.  Here are some photos from our day.

Have a good weekend,













Mrs. Wagner  :)

7 comments:

K5 said...

D.A.R.E was very cool and it was fun to be there!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

c20 says we had anawesome time from dare and I will miss officer Gustis and I will always remember this moment for life!

DARE COP said...

good times had by all!

B3 said...

I think I did really good reading my essay to alot of people. Do you think I did good?

B3 said...

Yep good times.

M4 said...

You got that right, B3!!!

J1 said...

It was really fun and I cant wait till G.R.E.A.T.