Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Long Division and Long Division with Decimals

Here are some videos to use as a resource for long division and long division with decimals. 

Please use these as a resource for how to complete the problems!

This video is how to do regular long division!



This video shows how to divide decimals.  The first half of the video is decimals by whole numbers, the second half of the video is decimals divided by decimals.  We haven't gotten to this yet, but will by the end of the week.  I hope these videos help you.  Please watch them as you're doing your HW, especially if you're struggling or getting them wrong when you check with a calculator. 
Remember you MUST show all your work on your homework.



Good luck!
Mrs. Wagner  :)

7 comments:

K18 said...

The two videos were both very helpful. My brother, Mom and I watched them together.

K18 said...

The two videos were both very helpful. My brother, Mom and I watched them together.

H22 said...

yea it helped me to with my long division even though i knew how to do it this helped me even more

J1 said...

Even though i know it it helped me

G7 said...

Mrs.Wagner it helped me alot to so im kind of with H22 but it really did helped me alot more than what i knew before...!!^-^ ;)

h17 said...

i am going with h22 it helped me understand it alot

z15 said...

helped alot