Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Spring Break!!!

I just want to wish everyone a wonderful spring break!  May you enjoy the time together with your friends and family.  Be sure to get plenty of exercise, enjoy the unusual spring weather we are having, and of course take time to READ!!!  :)

I am off to the "Sunny Southwest."  A weekend in Las Vegas and then spending the week in Arizona.

What are your plans for your spring break?  Post your comments below!

Whatever you do, may it be wonderful!
Love,
Mrs. Wagner :)

6 comments:

M4 said...

I'm going to Florida!!!

n13 said...

I am going for great spring beark have a party for my c. am home because be a good every spring shine i enjoy my life

B2 said...

I'm going to the Wilderness at the Wisconsin Dells.

K18 said...

I am in Florida and have now been to Elvis Presley's House, Graceland, on the way to Florida and Kennedy Space Center for the first time! I also went to a sunken treasures museum called Mel Fishers Treasures. Logan and I are having fun going to the beach and we have caught 6 geckos! I hope everyone has a GREAT spring break too!

H17 said...

i am in flordia we are having alot of fun see you guys soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J1 said...

ON wednesday im going to mount olympus in the wisconsin dells.