Monday, June 4, 2012

London, England

Hello everyone-

   Mr. Wagner and I just returned yesterday from a week long trip to London England!  It was truly amazing!  So much history to learn about and so many wonderful sights to see!  I've posted a few pictures below for you to see!  I hope your first bit of summer is going well.  I miss all of you!  Be sure to post and let us know what you've been doing!
 Love, Mrs. Wagner :)
 
                                                                  Westminster Abby



                                                     Big Ben and Parliament via the Thames River



                                                                   Tower Bridge

  
                                                         Tower Bridge is behind me


 
                                                        Buckingham Palace Gates


                                                                  Buckingham Palace

                                                             Windsor Castle

5 comments:

K18 said...

That is so cool, Mrs. Wagner! I can't believe that you went to London, England! I bet you had so much fun there! Were you there for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee? I have been watching their celebrations on the news with my Mom. Did you buy a fancy hat while you were there? :) I started swimming lessons this week and have been taking volleyball lessons at Creekside. My cousins from Kansas are coming for a visit today too and I can't wait to see them! I'm having a great summer, but I miss you!

K5 said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Mrs.Wagner said...

K18-
No fancy hats....(so not me) :)
We were home before the Jubilee, which is a good thing because the city was packed and many of the things we wanted to see would've been closed.
Swim lessons and volleyball sound like they will keep you busy! I'm glad you're doing something at Creekside, you'll feel so much more confident when school starts! Enjoy your cousins and the rest of your week!
<3 Mrs. Wagner :)

A23 said...

Hi i have gone nowhere..yet..I just got an in ground pool so i have been in it most of the time. I also got a bad sunburn on my shoulder OW!! When school i am going to take your advice and i'm going to SHINE!!!!!! Thats all but after i do something fun i will tell you about it. I MISS YOU!!!!!! GOODBYE!!!!!!

LH9 said...

These pictures are amazing!!! That is so cool that you got to go to London! I just noticed these pictures and they are so cool!! i really like them!! :)