Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :)

Today I was presented with the most beautiful gift!  My hands were shaking as I opened it with the students watching.  I simply love it!!!!  It will go in my classroom and I will treasure it for years to come.

I'd like to personally thank all my students and their parents and families for a wonderful school year.  These are wonderful kids with kind hearts and the understanding of teamwork.  It has been a privilege to teach them, guide them and watch them soar.  I know they have wonderful things ahead of them!

Thank you again for the truly beautiful gift and a wonderful school year.
All my love,
Mrs. Wagner  :)



5 comments:

LR16 said...

I WILL MISS YOU ALL. I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU GUYS. HAVE A AWESOME SUMMER.

RO15 said...

Im going to miss you this summer!

MH10 SW23 said...

Dear Mrs.Wagner,

You have taught me sooo much! You are a great teacher, the best one i have ever had! I will miss you very very much and will text you every day :) I love you

<3,Maddy :)

Dear Mrs. Wagner,

You have taught me so much throughout the school year. you have showed us love and care. you are the most wonderful teacher in the world. You helped us through the prpblems that we have been through. If i had to make a list of what i think is a perfect teacher you would meet all the expectations. whatever class you get next year will love you so much. And i knowthat each and everyone of us will miss you dearly. I love you!

-Sophie :)

Maddie and I will visit you soon!

- Maddie and Sophie

LH9 said...

i will miss everyone this summer! i hope to see you guys soon. Have a great summer everyone! <3

NC4 said...

I never thought that I would be this nervous going to middle school, or that I would miss westwood this much! I hope to see a lot of you guys soon! <3!