Monday, August 11, 2014

Welcome Back Students and Parents

Welcome back everyone!  We are prepping and getting ready for a new and exciting school year.  This blog will serve as our parent/teacher communication area.  You will find homework updated every day, special events and news posts created by the students.  You will also find information on our monthly WEB projects and favorite links and classroom resources.  This should be your first stop if you're looking for quick classroom information.
At the top of the page on the right side is my district email address.  Please feel free to email me with questions.  However, be aware I may not check my email during the school day.  If you have any urgent information please contact the school office.

Keep checking back for more information in the upcoming days and these first weeks of school.  I'm not quite finished changing over information from last year.  :)

Thank you,
Mrs. Lorrie Wagner  :)

No comments: