Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Our Holiday Party is Coming Soon!

As winter break draws near it is time to celebrate the season with our school family that we have created this year.  I am looking to you, the students of our classroom, to share what you would like your party to look like this year.
For many of you, this may be your last elementary school holiday party, and we want to make sure it is special.  We will have 1 hour for our party, broken down into three 20 minute stations.  Please think about one activity that you would like to do during our party.  It can be a game, a craft, or an activity.  Think about the materials that we have available to us in our room.
Please post your activity as a comment to our blog.  We will then vote for our top 3 favorite activities for our party.
Remember to keep your ideas realistic.  I will only approve blog posts that seem appropriate for our party.
Remember to use your initals and classroom number for your blog code.

20 comments:

EA1 said...

I think this year for one of the class activities since this is my last holiday party. One of the stations should be like making stuff or drawing will friends.

MM18 said...

I think we should go outside play 60 and play some class soccer!!:)

am said...

I think we should have a game party (chess, checkers, etc.)

SA2 said...

I would like to do pin the tail on the donkey. This is my last elementary school party... that's upsetting. :(

SM17 said...

pin the hat on Santa

TH8 said...

Since this will be my last holiday party I would like to make it special so something like jeopardy

Anonymous said...

Damien B

we can have a coloring station.

Anonymous said...

Justin S. I would have a game like math bingo for the holiday party and ... MERRY CHRISTMAS MRS.WAGNER !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I N27 think we should make a classroom holiday card!!What I mean by that is we should make a holiday card like we do with our family's but with our classroom because I kind of think in a way,our classroom is a family away from our family,hope you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

I would like to build a city that every one that is in the class can help with. We would use: Popsicle sticks, markers, glue, glitter, paper, and any other things the class needs.

DS said...

I think we should have a arts and crafts station for our party.So we would draw,do crafts and color


Or we could have a electronics party??????PLEASE l:

EW29 said...

I think we build a snowman out of bird seeds and sticks and for a top hat and scarf we can use fabric. We can put the biird seeds in a old pair of sock and we could use rubber bands to put it together. E W 29.

RH7 said...

we could do free draw.

LT28 said...

i think that we should play apples to apples at the holiday party

Anonymous said...

as25, I think this year we should do Apples to Apples for one of our station.

SS30 said...


I think that we should hang up snowflakes around the room.
Maybe even glittery ones!





Anonymous said...

We canhave a movie like The Lego Movie!

SL14 said...

Pin the nose on Rudolf. Coloring station. Make.Make a city with political sticks.A gaming party on our Chromebooks.Make gifts for our parents.

AB3 said...

I honestly think for my last holiday party that we should have basketball or kickball or some amateure sport.

Mrs. Wagner said...

I like the idea of a sport, the problem is finding a location. It's pretty cold outside for kickball, and the gym will have classes that afternoon.

Keep thinking! :)