Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DVR Alert!!!

Good morning everyone!  Hopefully you're enjoying your first "official" day of summer!  There is a great show on the History Channel called "How the States Got Their Shapes"  K19 blogged about it a few weeks ago.  Well, Mr. Wagner and I have been watching it.  It's pretty interesting and a GREAT extension of what we learned in our Regions Unit in Social Studies this year.  Set your DVR to record it!!!!  :) 

http://www.history.com/shows/how-the-states-got-their-shapes

Here is the website!  Check it out with your family over the summer.  Comment below if you've seen the show and what you liked best!!! 

8 comments:

M13 5KS said...

Hi Mrs. Wagner, can people from Mrs. Sauber's class post here too? I hope you don't mind because I just did.

Mrs.Wagner said...

Of course you can post here! We'd love the additional readers and comments! Hope you're having a great summer M13 (from Mrs. Sauber's class!)

Anonymous said...

Totally unrelated...but...is there a Westwood swim party this weekend at Woodstock Waterworks? The little slip of paper with the details is not to be found.

A23's Mom

Mrs.Wagner said...

Yes there is, it is from 9:00-11:00 am this Saturday. Hope to see you there! :)

H28 5ks said...

Hi it's H28 from Mrs.Saubers class I had a question would you consider adding our blog to "our favorite websites" so your kids can get to our blog the same way we get to yours?

Mrs.Wagner said...

Sure H28 (Sauber's class) I think that is a great idea. I'll add it now. You should see it on your left! :)
Hope you're having a wonderful summer so far!

H28 5ks said...

I am having a good summer I got my imbolizer off and everything I Hope your having a wonderful summer to if you check our blog you can see I think three posts about whats happend to my leg on the first question of the week post and how I can finally go to the pool! (yeah)

A25 5KS said...

Hey Mrs.Wagner's class!!!! I'm so excited to be having the swim party this weekend I also have a friend's b-day party that afternoon!!!! So i'm going to be having the AWESOMEST and CRAZIEST day EVER!!!!!!!!!!