Monday, June 6, 2011

Question of the Week

Good morning from Utah!  Mr. Wagner and I are in Utah with his parents.  We are having a wonderful time.  Yesterday we went to Arches National Park and saw some breathtaking sights.  The rock formations and the colors here are simply amazing.  I cannot wait to share some pictures with you.  (I didn't bring my camera cable, so can't post any until we get home)

Which brings me to the question of the week:

Do you have any vacation plans for the summer?  A big family get away? A quick weekend trip? We'd love to hear what you're up to!

Post your comments below!
Have a great week!
Love,
Mrs. Wagner  :)

13 comments:

K19 said...

Over the summer, I will be going to see my grandparents in Sturgeon Bay,Wisconsin(Door County), also my grandparents near St. Louis and I might even be going to Kansas to see my Uncle, Aunt and cousins!

A23 said...

I am going to Florida Louisiana Georgia Kentucky and Indiana this summer

Mrs. Sauber said...

I am so glad you are having fun in Utah, Mrs. Wagner! The Sauber family is planning a camping trip in Wisconsin this summer. We are all so excited. The kids can't wait to swim, fish, hike, and play on the playground there. :)

B2 said...

In July im going camping with my aunt and cousin. Also im going to the wisconsin Dells somewere aoround the end of summer break.

M4 said...

I am going to see the Washington Monument in Washington D.C. I hope u have fun in Utah, Mrs. Wagner!

Mrs.Wagner said...

B2 and M4 - Those sound like awesome trips. I love camping! Two years ago Mr. Wagner and I went to Washington DC. Have a great time! :)

K5 said...

A25,where are youn going this summer?

K5 said...

Today in Iowa i am going to the art festivel!!!I think kids get to make art actives for free!!!this will be fun!!!Later!!!:D

K5 said...

Mrs.Wagner,how is Utah?did you see Salt Lake City?

Mrs.Wagner said...

We did....Utah was wonderful, you'll have to go there some day. The rock formations and colors are amazing!

E9 said...

oh cool sounds like u gusy r having fun as u know i am moving to colorado this summer fun i will miss u gusys :)****

K5 said...

Mrs.Wagner,are you still in Utha?

Mrs.Wagner said...

No, we came home about 4 days after this post! :)