Thursday, November 17, 2011

Decimal Tug - O - War

 Here is a great (paperless) game to practice our decimal skills. Students have to estimate and subtract decimals to beat the robot in Tug of War. Students can also play 2 player and challenge an adult or sibling for some fun family homework time. :) Please click on the link below to try the game. Please post to the blog once you have completed the game. Type who won your game and your review of the game. Thanks, to N1, in Mrs. Sauber's class for finding this game!

Decimal Tug-O-War

16 comments:

A12 said...

That was really hard, but it was also really fun. I was winning most of the time.

K5 said...

I did not win,but i really like this game.It also helps me with them too.

J9 said...

THIS WAS AN AWESOME GAME I MIGHT PLAY IT WHEN I GET HOME!!!!!!!!!

R10 said...

This is game is so awesome.Tonight when i get home i am going to play it.

J1 said...

Mrs. Wagner the tug of war game was really fun. I really liked it

G7 said...

Mrs.Wagner i liked the game and it was also funnyn and i also want you to put up another game....!!!

DARE COP said...

I WON!!! (on my break between G.R.E.A.T. Classes). Sorry Mr.Robot.

G7 said...

That game is Awezome....I love it....!!!

h17 said...

good gameby the way i loved doing it with my friends

h17 said...

sorry i said by the way

K18 said...

The game was fun even though the robot beat me!

Mrs.Wagner said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed the game. Feel free to look online for other cool decimal games. I can add them to the blog for all of us to try! :)

I25 said...

Mrs. wagner that game was exiting but somtimes it wasnt but for the most of it it was really exititing i enjoyed how you made it fun for by makig it a game!!!

G7 said...

Mrs.Wagner I think that everyone will like more games spesialy OFFICER GUSTIS...!!!And i also guess that everyone enjoid the game...!!!

B3 said...

This game was really fun! I played against M4 and lost,witch was okay.

Mrs.Wagner said...

G7-

Look for some new decimal games online this weekend. Email me if you find a good one and I'll post it on the blog!
Mrs. Wagner :)