Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Next Wednesday is our last day before school is released for Thanksgiving.  This holiday always reminds me of family traditions that might not be shared by everyone.  If your child would like, please have him/her share a small sample of a food or treat that they enjoy having at their Thanksgiving table.  I am hoping we can make little sample food plates for the students to enjoy while we take a moment to reflect on what we are thankful for this year.  If you are able to send in a food, please be certain it is store bought (sorry) and is able to be divided into about 30 servings.

 In advance…
Thank you for making Wednesday so special… AND,
HAPPY  THANKSGIVING!  :)
If you can bring something, please post it to the blog below!  :)

20 comments:

J1 said...

I can bring in a pumpkin pie

Mrs.Wagner said...

J1 - Thanks, a pie will be wonderful. Be sure it is cut up in pieces. We will need 30. :)

J1 said...

I am gonna get 2 so each will get cut into 15's

G7 said...

Can i bring in kookies...!!!

G7 said...

I wanted to bring in a pumkin pie but J1 is already bringing one so I want to know if I can bring in some kookies...?

B3 said...

I'll bring in Cheese and crackers if my mom buys some. So dont count on it.

G6 said...

I do not know if im bringing in a snack but I'll try,what should I bring in.

Mrs.Wagner said...

Cookies would be fine. Maybe you can find some Thanksgiving ones! :)))

G7 said...

Ok ill bring kookies

K18 said...

I will bring in dried and fresh cranberries to try!

M4 said...

I am DEFINITELY bringing in cheese and crackers!

J1 said...

Mrs wagner, my mom bought cool whip . Should i bring it for the the kids who want it on there pie

B2 said...

i might bring like turkey slices

b28 said...

are coffee cakes okay for the class.

H22 said...

I can bring deli meat.

A21 said...

i am gonna bring warm apple cider

G7 said...

This THANKSGIVING was the best one that we had as a classroom.....!!! and the food wwas GREAT and we also had leftovers...!!!

I25 said...

We had the party today and it was exiting actully it is still going on right now as I type the thanksgiving party I am so full I dont even want to go to lunch right now !!!

J1 said...

The party today was so fun. I think everyone also liked it to.

I25 said...

Thanks Mrs.Wagner for throwing a really great and amazing thanksgiving party I got full but we showed our thanks rhanks again!!! :D