Monday, November 21, 2011

Where in the World is the Westwood Wildcat - November 21

At the request of the class, the Wildcat has once again been hidden.  If you are within the first 3 students to determine the location of the Wildcat this week, you will be allowed to work together to select a hiding place for him next week and even write the clues to lead us to him. 

Good Luck!
Even though it's a short school week, the clues will come up each day with the location revealed on Friday.

Clue #1

The Wildcat is hiding near an important historical symbol.  He is in the Northwestern Hemisphere.

Post your guesses below

8 comments:

J1 said...

i think he is at winter solstice waiting for another holiday gathering

J9 said...

I THINK HE IS HIDING AT THE WINTER SOLCIST I HOPRE IM RIGHT

H22 said...

Is it the taurus in tau crab nebula?

J1 said...

if i am not right here are two other guesses. He is either at the california state library other wise he is at commen raven

Q16 said...

Is he at the Washington Mounument in Washington D.C., Maryland/Virginia?

K18 said...

I think that the Wildcat is at the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!

I25 said...

I think that the westwood wildcat is hiding in the winter solstice
I hope I get it right this week I just had the state wrong the other week

H17 said...

the wildcat is in taurus in tau crab nebula!!!!!!!!