Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Blog Game

I've been thinking that our Westwood Wildcat needs a break from traveling for a bit.  He's been all over the world and is pretty exhausted.  So starting on Monday, look for a new game............it will be called:

"Name that U.S. President"

The game will run the same as the wildcat.....each day you'll receive a new clue.  The clues on Monday and Tuesday will be the hardest.  Wednesday and Thursday clues will be more specific and by Friday we will reveal which president the clues were about.

Look for this to begin on Monday!  :)))

6 comments:

H22 said...

That sounds fun even though i dont know alot of presidents!!!

J9 said...

WOW I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY !!!

B3 said...

I hope it will be the same as the wildcat game.

J1 said...

This looks pretty fun. I hope everyone likes it

K18 said...

This sounds like a really cool game, Mrs. Wagner! I can't wait to start playing!

I25 said...

Wow this game so pretty good and amazing